CLOCK

Selasa, 15 Maret 2016

ABOUT ME

Assalamualaikum
Hello Mr. Budi Hamuddin .let me introduce myself. my name is Deti Anitasari, you can call me Deti . I am about 166cm high, my religion Islam, my skin colour is so so not brown and not too white, my weight around 53kg. I was in high school 2 Pekanbaru,
I am the fourth child of fourth siblings (1 brother and 2 sister)
 
And now i study in one of private university called lancang kuning university. and my majority is english department. 

I have a hobby of swimming, reading novels and the things I do not like is memorizing formulas, math formulas or anything either physics. and i choose this faculty, because i wanna be a teacher and continue my minister degree.

that's all about me, im sorry if there are mistakes that i do.

Thank you.

1 komentar:

  1. Hello deti,..it seems this post intentionally wrote for mea,..thank you

    BalasHapus